Thursday, October 9, 2008

We're Back!

After a big break I have renewed my motivation to keep my blog updated! (I know, I know, it took me long enough, right?!) A big shout out to my sister Katie who designed a fresh new look for it! We are now in a new home and state. Kelly is attending the Air Command and Staff College here in Montgomery, Alabama and we live on Maxwell Air Force Base. We really are loving it here in the south. I have decided that I'm a southern girl at heart! (Cockroaches, sweltering, humidity filled summers and all!) The kids are enjoying themselves, especially having the school right across the street. The picture above is the kids out front of the house with Mason not cooperating.  And this next picture is after I bribed him to smile. You know...whatever works!!


1 comment:

Bek and Rach said...

So happy to see all of you again. We miss ya!