Monday, May 7, 2007

My New Eyes!


I am the proud owner of new eyes! On May 3 I had lasik surgery. I am pretty much a big scaredy cat when it comes to things like this, but I did it and it wasn't a bad as I imagined. I am still trying to let it sink in that I can really see. Each night I still go to take my contacts out before I remember I don't have to. They say that things will still continue to get a bit clearer as my eyes heal but I can see very well now. I had to wear my glasses 10 days before I had it done and that was probably the worst part! This is a picture of me and my glasses, and oh yah, Kelly. We went on a great date downtown along Waikiki Beach.

3 comments:

Sally & Joshua said...

Heather! We had LASIK on the same day! How funny is that? I hope all is going well with yours. Take care!
-Sally

Nancy said...

Heather I am so proud of you! I have always wanted to do that surgury as well but I am a big chicken too.

Carrie Maseda said...

Heather, I am sooooooooo envious; I would love to have LASIK! I'm still trying to work up the courage though. I bet you are just loving your new found eyesight! Oh, to wake up in the middle of the night and not have to search around for glasses!
Carrie :)