Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dressing Up Fun

Mason has been having a great time dressing up lately. I thought I would put a few of his ensembles on the blog.

He calls that green stick his "broom" when he is wearing the witch hat!

I thought I would get in on the action..The kids started singing "Spider-mommy".

He even needs to eat in them. (*Note-Kelly is the only one who can tie the blue blanket cape properly, I am sadly deficient at it although I have really tried!)


And this has to be my very favorite! Harry Potter in "tidy-whitey's".

Kids are so awesome! Hours of entertainment!

4 comments:

Katie Evans said...

He is too funny!! Those costumes are the best. Lyndon likes to dress up too but, sadly, he likes to dress up as a princess.

lindseylikes said...

I can not tell you how hard I laughed when I saw Mason as Harry Potter in "tidy whiteys". I am still laughing as I type this. I just love that boy. He always comes up with the funniest things!! I do agree with you that kids are very entertaining!! Not a day goes by that Rylee don't do something so stickin' funny! Also Kudos for dressing up in the spiderman mask! You look awesome! I love ya! Talk to you soon. Linds

Carrie Maseda said...

I think I like his Harry Potter ensemble the best; too funny!!!!

Jared-n-Cindi said...

Great pix, Heather! I love the "spidey - mom". You should definitely consider it for Halloween next year!