Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009


So my mom has been not so subtlety hinting that I needed to add Halloween pictures of the kids, so this is for you mom. And you do deserve it for 1-your my mom! and 2-you made the costumes! Like always the kids were well dressed on Halloween because of my mom. Thanks Mom! You really are the best and we love you!

Quincy was a vampire. It seems to be a very popular one this year...(I wonder why?:) The day before he dressed up real nice for school and gelled his hair up and wore his white long sleeved thermal shirt, jeans, and dress shoes with his jacket inside out so it was all black. I asked if they could dress up for school and he told me that he was secretly dressing up as guess who...Edward!! So awesome (I should of took a picture, he looked good!) After school I asked if anyone knew he secretly dressed up. He said that 4 or 5 girls asked if he was Edward! I love it!!

Britton was a sorcerer this year. Not a wizard, as I was told many times! He had his awesome wand that he and Kelly had made to compliment the outfit.

And here is our snow princess, sparkles and all!! She was not so happy that I told her that she had to wear something with her dress so she wouldn't freeze! We compromised and found a couple of my shirts to wear underneath. I truly know how she felt though, I have a distinct memory of when I was about 4 or 5 of having to wear a coat under my princess costume and being quite upset that I was a FAT princess!

And introducing our very own magician ready to do magic for all of our entertainment! He already has decided what he wants to be for the next 2 or 3 Halloweens!

And here we are...for our ward Halloween party I had a very non-involved idea for a costume for Kelly and I. Hee hee! I always told him he is my Edward!

All in all it was a fun year for Halloween. We have gotten to actually enjoy the changing of the leaves, the crisp autumn smell in the air and even cold (much to Ashley's dismay! she prefers Halloween in Hawaii)

1 comment:

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

I love it. Brittney can totally relate to Ashley. She went trick or treating without a coat or tights just to preserve her costume. She got pretty cold. I with Ashley Halloween in the warmth is much more enjoyable.