Monday, December 15, 2008

And the Winners Are....

Congratulations Ashley and Britton!  They were winners in a poster contest put on by the family support group here on base.  First and second places were chosen in three age categories out of over 250 posters.  Ashley won 1st place in here age group and Britton won 2nd in his age group.  Ashley won a 20 dollar gift card, movie passes, bowling passes, and more and Britton won all of those things minus the gift card.  We were very happy for them!  They must get their artistic abilities from someone other than me!

4 comments:

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

That's great. Maybe Ashley can take her gift card and Quincy can take his American Girl gift card and they can go shopping together. Fun! Merry Christmas.

Rick

Katie Evans said...

Way to go!!! I'm so proud of them. I won a valentines Day card contest in the 4th grade and I've never forgotten.

Sharon Fairbourn and family said...

ya thats cool

lindseylikes said...

I am soooo proud of those little cuties! I am looking forward to seeing there art work!! Rylee and I can not wait to see you guy's Rylee wakes up every morning and says, "do we go to Alabama today?" It is hard to tell he no and see her sad little face, but she always cheers up when I tell her it is only a few more days!! I love ya! Can't wait to see you soon!!