Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Fun



The kids and I went to an Easter party at the Hale Koa hotel on Waikiki beach the Saturday before Easter. It was only for the families on our boat so there were very few children there. It was great for them because they were able to get eggs galore! I think that they may come down from their sugar high sometime next week. Also the fact that the Easter bunny had filled their baskets the night before wasn't helping the sugar situation any either. That morning Mason went around pilfering candy from everyones basket. He came into my bedroom and I could see that he had been eating someone's jelly beans. Since he had just eaten someone's marshmallow peeps I told him to spit the jelly bean into my hand. He complied and lo and behold out comes into my hand at least 10 jelly beans!

2 comments:

Katie Evans said...

Madaline wishes she had other Easter baskets to sneak from! That girls would be in happy land with 10 jelly beans in her mouth! The kids look so cute. I love Ashley's hat!

Johnny, Kindra, and Jasmine said...

Your kids are looking great! They've really grown a lot since I've seen them last.